Direct Fresh Limited
- Direct Fresh Ltd (DFL) is a 6-years-old company registered in Bangladesh that has emerged as a 360° food solution provider for the institutional and the retail customers in Bangladesh. The company is currently catering to 40+ local and International customers, delivering to over 100+ distribution points. In a nutshell, DFL Imports/trades/produces food products, operates using its own processing, logistics and distribution channel and delivers/retails the product to the customers directly.
- Primarily the person will be responsible for overall control and management of internal audit procedure for all concerns of the group of companies.
- Overall control and management of internal audit procedure for all concerns of the group of companies.
- To assist in the development and continuous improvement of strong internal control system in various functional areas of the Group.
- Lead business unit wise audit teams to conduct internal audit as per the guideline of the management.
- Perform risk and control assessment of audit subject. To engage auditee and to communicate the objectives and scope of audit clearly, to solicit concerns raised by management and to ensure audit engagement adequately covering key business risks.
- Keep management/directors and auditee informed of all audit issues, concerns and recommendations during the audit. Lead audit team to ensure the audit is conducted in a timely, efficient manner.
- Prepare monthly audit report in a precise and concise manner and to highlight significant / major issues of concerns / process improvement opportunities and recommendations that result in beneficial change.
- Recommend audit subjects for an annual business plan based on risk and controls assessment performed and strategic information gathered during the execution of audit engagements & discussion with management /directors.
- Perform special investigation /assignment as suggested by senior management.
- Regular follow up of audit findings and recommendations for mitigation.
- Train and develop skills of team members for their career development.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (MCom) in Accounting
- -Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting
- – ICMA completed.
- Preferred Professional Certification: Qualified Internal Auditor(QIA)
- Skills Required: Accounting, Accounting Software, Auditing, Credit Recovery, Finance/ Accounts
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age at least 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong leadership capability.
- Must have adequate accounting Rules & Regulations and local related laws and regulations.
- Should have experience working in integrated ERP environments.
- Must be able to work independently and capable of managing multiple audit operations
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills will be preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills both in English and Bangla.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per company policy.